When it’s time to generate a price quote, are you still using the “silo” approach? That is, having to download costing sources from Cisco, its distributors, and other vendors – and manually compiling all the line items into a single, (hopefully) coherent price quote?
If so, you’ve probably had to deal with some of the following challenges:
- Huge Excel sheets, containing thousands of line items.
- Converting CCW VAR costs into pricing data.
- Merging prices, incentives, discounts, VIP rebates, and delivery data into the sheet.
- Converting the proprietary format of each vendor and distributor into a unified quote – either manually or by writing your own scripts.
- Checking for errors and inaccuracies.
Put an end to these time-consuming, error-prone activities with StrataVAR’s PqW (Partner Quoting Workspace). PqW seamlessly integrates with CCW, and puts an end to the complexities of working with an Excel sheet. With a minimum of effort, you can reap the following benefits:
- Eliminate errors that result from manual copy/paste operations.
- Concentrate on real pricing decisions – instead of data manipulation.
- Accelerate time-to-quote.
- Reduce quote-related manpower requirements.
In short, StrataVAR let you free up time so you can go after additional business and do what you do best – that is, deploy large, complex networking and communications infrastructures.
Want to learn more about how to save time and build revenues with StrataVAR PqW? Click here.